From vanecx via pp has internetz matrix room:
> so, on the parley website, https://parley.be/welcome/#two refers to the french jitsi instance. But this instance has been shut down a little while ago for reasons unknown to me. But the good news is that the Austrian pirates have their own jitsi instance, so it's a simple case of replacing "French" by "Austrian" and update the link to this one: https://meet.piratenpartei.at/
* The text in general went from 0.55 to 0.75
* The non-active navigation went from 0.35 to 0.55
* The non-active :hoover navigation went from 0.55 to 0.75 (which is the same as the active navigation text)
* The text in the footer went from 1.5 to 3.5
When making the page work without JS I removed a class from the body which made loading the page change behaviour.
It works as intended again.
I also removed a css file that shouldn't have been in the initial commit.
* I added a link to the source code in the footer
* It opens in a new page because that's consistent with the rest of the site
* I also added a section for contributors to the README.md with where they can contact us via mail or via matrix
* Unneeded demo files where removed
* Content was added
* I just removed the class from the body element
* When opening the site it has a weird "jump" effect instead of comming up. This could be better, but is good enough for now
* This should also be done, but feels like too much work for now
* The "Our Services" section had three shades for the children, but then fell back on the first shade for other sections. It now uses two shades, one for odd children and one for even children
* Changed the README file for the Parley landing page and changed to markdown